This week, I’ve been redeeming my birthday freebies! I still have a few to redeem, but for this week’s Five Friday Faves, I’m sharing with you my top 5 favorite birthday freebies. There’s a lot out there if you do your research. May we all have great birthdays this year!
- Starbuck’s free birthday reward. If you sign up for their Rewards program, you earn stars for your purchases (2 stars per $1 spent). You also get a birthday reward (free food or drink). Unfortunately, this reward expires the day after your birthday. I don’t know why they changed it, but I forgot and didn’t get my reward this year. I’ll be sadder if someone didn’t gift me their 2018 refillable tumbler. I’ve been getting a free grande coffee or tea (I pick Peach Tranquility) everyday, so I’m okay. Plus, I have 2 rewards waiting for me…yes, I’m a regular.
- Sephora’s free beauty item. They usually have two birthday gifts you can choose from. I usually pick the makeup option and this year’s is from Bite.
- Ulta’s free beauty item. This year is a lip mask and lip oil.
- Nothing Bundt Cake’s free birthday bundtlet. No need to buy a cake!
- Red Robin’s free birthday burger. Sign up for their Royalty program and you get a free burger on your birthday and for every 10th burger. Their Banzia Burger is my favorite (it has pineapple). You must provide your email and unsubscribing un-enrolls you from the program, but they don’t send a lot of emails and I use Gmail so their emails go to my Promotion tab.
This week’s pic! Read my review of this book.