Back in October, Mandy Hale hosted The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge. I really wanted to do this, but I was already doing the Nester’s 31 Days Challenge. You can read all about my 31 Days of Passion, and this month, you can read my answers to The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge or TSW30DBC. Hehehe…I’m sick, indulge me. She actually used the hashtag #TheSW30. I know there’s only 28 days in February and I’m starting late so I’m compressing some questions together.
I’m doing this now because it’s February, the month of love, right? The stores are certainly selling that concept. But singles don’t have to get bummed when Valentine’s Day comes around. Hello, boxes of chocolate on sale! But seriously, love – true love – comes from our Heavenly Father. And when we’re secure in His love, we are secure in life. Hence, being single is fun (and a legitimate choice) even in February.
Below are the questions from #TheSW30. Click on the question to get my answer 🙂
Questions 2 and 3 are in the same post.
2) Describe a moment or a day when being single really sucked.
3) Describe a moment or a day when being single was really awesome.
Questions 4 and 5 are in the same post.
4) Your biggest fear as a single person.
5) The biggest misconception you think people have about single life.
Questions 6 and 7 are in the same post.
6) Sound off on the quote “Every woman has the exact love life she wants”
7) Where you are in your life vs. where you thought you would be at this point
Questions 8 and 9 are in the same post.
8) Five things that are most important to you in a future mate
9) Your favorite “weird/funny single behavior” – Anything you do that is uniquely YOU and that living alone allows you to do (For example, I sometimes dance around the house with my cat to Frank Sinatra)
Questions 10 and 11 are in the same post.
10) Google the meaning of your name and talk about how it fits or doesn’t fit you
11) Your worst/funniest/most embarrassing date
Questions 12 and 13 are in the same post.
12) Your proudest accomplishment
13) Describe how you met the last person you texted and talk about your friendship/relationship
15) Narrate a conversation between you and someone in your life who you never had closure with (a friend, an ex, a family member, etc.) What would you say? What would they say? What outcome would you hope for?
Questions 19 and 20 are in the same post.
19) What is something about you that people would be surprised to learn?
20) Describe your most difficult breakup and what you learned from it
Questions 21 and 22 are in the same post.
21) How would you pitch a reality show about yourself? To what network?
22) What fictional character in a movie, tv show, or book do you identify with and why?
Questions 23 and 24 are in the same post.
23) Talk about a moment when you got annoyed with a married friend, a person in a relationship, or a person with kids (Be honest! No judgment!)
24) If you could relive ONE day of your life, what would it be? And would you change anything?
Questions 26 and 27 are in the same post.
26) Name a song that makes you cry every time you hear it and why
27) Talk about something that you really, really, really love about yourself.
These last questions are in the same post.
28) Describe a moment when you made a big, bold move. In any area of life: Career, Love, etc.
29) Who is your closest or most special friend that you’ve never met and what do they mean to you? How did you cross paths? Talk about how you “met” them: Facebook, Twitter, an online support group, etc.
30) Write a letter to your future mate saying whatever you want to say